Tuesday, March 2, 2010

.maybe foreign.

For those of you who may not know, I am in a band called Maybe Foreign. I play keyboard & sing back up vocals, my husband Preston is the lead singer & plays guitar, and his brother Logan is our drummer. Brother's Shane & Ryan play bass & 2nd guitar. Well we just finished recording our first cd, it should be out in a month or so, we are just waiting on it to be mixed. In the meantime, we have been playing some local shows & taking band pics to get ready for our cd release! Next week we will be shooting our first music video through a company call Three Studios! We're soooo excited, and always looking for more fans =)
A recent show we had at The Market on 7th in Ybor



It was an overcast, rainy day when we went searching for a good location for a band photo shoot. We decided on Medard Park, it has lots of trees & hills, a great spot for pictures. I hadn't been out there in years.




My favorite tree.... I used to climb on the roots as a kid




Photo shoot day! A couple shots we got of the band




This saturday night we had a show at our favorite venue again, The Market on 7th. It was really fun, such an awesome show! I want to do this for the rest of my life =)









Preston packing up


I'll try to post a video sometime of a live performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment