Wednesday, September 9, 2009

church, parties & new stuff!

I got a new keyboard! I love it, my hubby brought it home to surprise me this weekend.... he's so sweet! =)
Saturday night was Heather's birthday, we had a party to celebrate with some of our friends. Here's a couple pics....





Sunday night was church on the beach.... I loooooved it, the weather was gorgeous! Our 'pastor' Cliff who has been starting this church got ordained, was baptized, and performed a wedding and several baptisms!

Cliff is the young guy on the far right, the other 2 men are pastors from Lakeland.
Tony and Crystal got married by Cliff! It was cute, they are planning a bigger wedding next year.

Here is my friend Brandi before she gets baptized
This weekend I bought myself a new digital camera! My Canon Powershot was dying, it had been dropped so much I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Here is my new one, I love it!

I hope you all had a good holiday weekend! =)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I wish I had the opportunity to get married on the beach

    ReplyDelete