Monday, September 14, 2009

fall is in the air

It's still SO hot here in florida, but the fall season is upon us, and I'm so ready for it! It's really exciting this year because this is the first time that I have my own place to decorate! I've been looking at books and even blogs and getting great ideas from some of you.... keep up the fall decorating pictures and advice. ;)

I have a really great recipe that I think you all will love.... these always get me in the fall mood.



Pumpkin Chip Muffins

4 eggs
1 can of pumkin
1.5 cups canola or vegetable oil
1 cup of sugar
3 cups of flour (all purpose)
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 bag (12 oz) chocolate chips

Mix wet ingredients. In a seperate bowl mix dry ingredients. Add together. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake at 400 for 16-20 minutes. Makes approx. 2 dozen muffins



This week I tried Starbucks new fall drink, the Pumkin Spice Frappuccino. It is SO good, I'd never had it before.... actually Courtney mentioned it in her blog and I thought I would give it a try. It's definitely worth the price!

6 comments:

  1. Your new layout is SO cute! Very fall.
    And thanks for the tip on the muffins, I'm going to try those out for breakfast sometime this week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pumpkin chip muffins! come make me some! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I can't wait to make these muffins! I love to bake quick breads and muffins -- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm pumpkin spiced lates!!! I love those things! And those muffins look very tasty too! You've got a very adorable blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started following your blog...it's too cute! I am so ready for Fall to be here too! I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks the other day and really liked it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pumpkin spice latte is a-mazing!!!
    I can't wait to try the muffins!

    ReplyDelete