Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my weekend

This weekend Preston and I went to Universal Studios, and got to ride the brand new roller coaster, 'Hollywood Rip Ride Rock It!' You start out by going straight up, which is the best part of the ride... except for picking out your own music that you want blasting in your speakers.


Did you know that you can take short surveys at Universal and get paid? Haha, we love to do it, you just get to taste test food for their restaurants and they give you money to write down if you like it or not. It's that simple, and it gets us free food & drinks throughout the day, you can't beat it!



We went to see the new "Halloween" movie that's out in theaters.... and no, it wasn't good. I went with my husband & friends David & Eric. It was a good time even though the movie sucked, haha.




Yesterday my brother and I drove down to the beach, to visit my mom & Aunt who were staying for a few days. It was the most PERFECT weather, there was not a cloud in the sky, not a soul on the beach... we had such a fun relaxing day!


We had an amazing dinner at the Columbia restaurant, and walked around the shops at St. Armand's Circle. I found so much cute stuff, but I restrained from spending all my money =)




Tonight I made dirt cake for the very first time! All it needs is some gummy worms, which of course I forgot to get at the store. I bought an orange pot because I'm going to make this for halloween, with a hand coming out of it or something scary, haha.... but I had to make a tester first. From the taste of the batter it's gonna be great, and oh so fattening =)

2 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous of your beach day :( looks like ya'll had fun though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dirt cake! You need to post pictures when you have the real deal for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete