Friday, October 23, 2009

sister visit!

This past weekend I was able to go visit my sister Sarah in Indiana! It was so wonderful and cold up there, I wasn't ready to leave. =( Unfortunately I was sick the whole time, but we did manage to get outside and see the pretty leaves, and of course take some pictures! I was finally able to meet Bella (her rotten dog/child) and see the beautiful house they are building!


Me waiting in the airport terminal for Sarah to come pick me up (late as always haha)


Ihop pancakes for breakfast!

I just love this shot

Her beautiful family =)






Behave miss Bella!



It was SO good to hang out with her, I can't wait to go back!

Halloween is next week, and I still don't have a costume! It is pretty bad because me & Preston invited friends over for a costume party, and the hosts aren't even prepared. I'm glad Sarah is in the same boat, she was asking for ideas for her & Kent... so what do you guys think?
Last year I was a nurse, I must say I loved this outfit.... Preston was Obama. Don't ask.

The year before I was catwoman and Preston was the joker (the old school Jack Nicholson joker). Daaaang that leather was tight, never again. Haha


The year before I dressed up at work as an angel, the dress code was strict so it was just a white outfit. Look at my mom as a dirty bum, and my 'little' sister as a pirate, lol.

That's all for tonight, I'm too tired and lazy to keep uploading pics... haha

4 comments:

  1. omg that pic of mom is sick! lol

    i like you as catwomen! i think you should be that again! haha

    imu! come back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute - love the pics!
    We have no idea what we're being for Halloween either but you just inspired me for a post of Halloweens past! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Those leaves are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your sister are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete