Monday, October 26, 2009

halloween ideas...

Saturday night we are having a halloween party! I'm so excited to host a party in my new home, but I've been majorly procrastinating with decorations. I've been looking online for some ideas, and I've decided to have a black & white themed halloween party. here are just a few pictures that I used for inspiration...

Cute huh? Haha, well I think so.....

Tonight Preston & I got our costumes! I'm super excited about it, I hope you guys will enjoy our pictures. I actually ordered my costume online, so I'm kind of nervous if it will fit right and how it will look in person. But, regardless, we are gonna have a fun night!

5 comments:

  1. i love that zebra pumpkin! what did ya'll decide to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I bet it's going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute!!!! Hope the party is FAB and cant wait for pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you inspiration pictures! Hope your party was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the bug pumpkin this year. I found it in country living magazine. However I just painted a black bug from the template and left the rest orange. There are pics of it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete