Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween

Preston & I have been talking about getting a puppy for a long time. There are lots of pros & cons, because I work 11 hour shifts and it would be sad to keep a dog in a cage without being let out or played with often. But, we both really love dogs and have decided to get one, we'll just make sacrifices to make sure that we spend plenty of time with him / her.

So, we've been talking back and forth with the owner of this teacup yorkie, and I've been so excited as the plans have been finalized for us to get her! It was a perfect price, the perfect type of dog I've been wanting... however, at the last minute, the plans fell through. I'm so disappointed because we were supposed to have her this week, and now the dog search starts over and who knows when I will find the right one again. Look at her picture, she was adorable!It just wasn't meant to be I guess. I know we'll find the right puppy eventually!


On a lighter note, we had a really great halloween party! Lots of people came, my camera battery died about halfway through the night and I'm sad that I didn't get pics of everyone, but oh well. Here are just a few pics of our fun evening!

I love candy corn pumpkins, and this spider serving bowl!



We are princess Peach and Luigi! Haha, I love old school nintendo

One of our friends dressed up as Mario, it was totally unplanned and hilarious










6 comments:

  1. I love the teacups :) My husband won't let me have a "little" dog...so it's out of the question for me, but you should definitely get it! SO I can ooh and ahh over him/her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nintendo--it's actually the only game console we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet puppy! I'm sorry it didn't work out for you guys but the next one will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ya'll's costumes! and that dog is so cute! you need to get one so bella can have a cousin to play with when she comes down for christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your halloween costumes were adorable! And I'm so sorry to hear about your doggy...a similar situation happened to us a few weeks ago! Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete