Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my birthday weekend!

Saturday, November 7th was my birthday! I took off work and slept in, it was soooo nice! My husband was gonna make me breakfast, but I didn't feel like having that mess in my kitchen, so I requested donuts instead. =) I opened presents from Preston, he knows what I like haha, I got giftcards to Victoria's Secret and The Cheesecake Factory!


I just love this little Victoria's Secret box that held my giftcard!

Later that day we went to Orlando with some friends, we went to the Mall of Millenia & ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was fabulous, I wish I had more pics of us....





Monday night our family went to Mellow Mushroom to celebrate my birthday & my brother's birthday, which is on the 10th. It was good food and a fun time... after dinner we went home to open gifts, eat ice cream cake, and play dutch blitz! I love my family =)













Today me & Preston had the day off, so we decided to go to the SPCA to take a look at dogs to adopt. They were mostly all full grown, big sized dogs, and unfortunately we don't have room for a large dog. It was fun to look, but sad too.... you could tell some of the dogs had been abused. I wanted to take them all!


These two baby dachsunds were my favorites! I'm not usually a big dachsund person, but they were adorable, the brown one had long fur so I loved him the most, a dog has to have a soft coat in my opinion.








We had lunch at Moes, then went shopping to spend my birthday money! I was so excited to see them setting up the giant christmas tree in the middle of the shopping center, I'm super excited for christmas to come! I bought room spray & oil in the Evergreen scent at Bath & Body Works, my whole house is going to smell like christmas, and I love it =)



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!
    If we get a fake tree this year I'm buying that stuff too. It's not Christmas without evergreen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!! you look so cute and i LOVE that victoria secret box thingy too! so cute. i wish i could of celebrated with you guys :( seeing the pics of everybody make me miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect birthday!! Sleeping in, VS and cheesecake! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete