Sunday, November 22, 2009

keratitus

My eyes have been bothering me for a couple weeks, so I finally broke down & went to the doctor... and i have keratitus, an infection of the cornea. Working in front of a computer all day has been terrible, I have to get like 6 inches away from the screen so that I can read... and my eyes are incredibly sensitive to light so it's hard to see to drive. I can hardly even see the computer now, my eyes look like this....

Well, it's not as bad as that last one haha, at least my eyes aren't yellowish like that, just super bloodshot and watery.
A week or two ago me & Preston went to a Say Anything / Eisley show at the Social with some friends.... it was soooo good, I love Max Bemis! =) Look how bad I'm squinting in this pic, my eyes were getting bad then haha





Preston and I had a fun day at Universal Studios the other day... I love the new holiday decorations!
Giant pixie stick!

mmm Cinnabon is my fave!

2 comments:

  1. omg that first picture is sick!!!!!!

    feel better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture made me want to throw up a little bit! =)

    ReplyDelete