Sunday, November 29, 2009

thanksgiving weekend

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! We did, but it was a pretty long day. Preston and myself had 2 thanksgivings, the first half of the day we spent with my family, and the end of the day we spent with his family. We were too busy for me to get pictures, and the fam wanted to wait until christmas to take pictures anyways, so I don't have anything exciting to post from that day.
But.... I have pics of my favorite thanksgiving food, Gooble Goodies! This is the first year that I made them all by myself, I was super proud haha. These cute 'lil turkeys are made with oreos, chocolate frosting, rice krispy treats & candy corn.




We went with some friends to Tres Amigos this weekend, dollar drinks and dollar tacos! It was sooo fun, I can't wait to go back!








Today after church my hubby took me to the Cheesecake Factory! It was amazing, as always =) We went shopping at my fave place, Victoria's Secret, where I got some cute jeans that were on sale! We also got our christmas decorations, yay!



5 comments:

  1. It looks like y'all had so much fun! Those turkeys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sarah, they had lots of jeans in VS, they were all $30 off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those turkey cookies are ADORABLE!!! looks like you had a great weekend with the family...

    cute blog, too!

    ReplyDelete